Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ok, more randomness...


I found this picture on a Lion King fanart website and I thoght it was adoreable. The storyline is that The cub you see at the end of the first Lion King is Nala and Simba's first cub (Kopa). But when he was still little, Zira (the evil lioness from the sencond Lion King) killed him, thus explaining the exiled lions. This picture is of Kopa with his Grandparents watching the presentation of his sister, Kiara.

His comment right then, according to the artist is:"Look, I have a little sister! That's my little sister! Grandpa, Grandma, I'm a big brother!"
NOTE* I am having an issue with size, so to see the whole thing, kindly click on the picture. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Precious Azya,
    I think it's great that your blog features books. It's exceptional that a young person loves to read like you do. It makes me feel connected to you because I love to read too.

    The Lion King pic is adorable. I particularly like the good feelings about family that Lion King fosters, don't you?

    I also identify with you on the size issue. I achieved my full height in 8th grade and felt like a giant in a land of pigmies. Thank heavens most of those boys grew and most of the girls did too. Then I felt lucky for every inch.

    I love you sweetheart! Keep the faith!
    Hugs, G.Patty

    ReplyDelete