Saturday, April 18, 2009

*GASP! WHEEZE*

The above title is the sounds my poor brain has been making all week. I think I may have truely killed it by now however. I thought all those upperclassmen telling me that World History AP was murder were trying to intimidate the strange freshie. Heh. Right. No. They were dead serious. its now last quarter, and I have to attempt to survive another seven weeks of school with only one break for girls camp (far all you non lds people out there, its a completely,totally,extraordinarilly AWESOME camp for LDS girls.) Yep, dont be suprised if I am a corpse writing reveiws from beyond the grave before long.

3 comments:

  1. Just think how brilliant you'll be when the class is done! Hang in there...you can do this!! (And I'll look forward to a nice history lesson the next time I see you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a very sympathetic observer of all the gasping and wheezing. In fact, I've actually seen steam coming out of your ears as you write those involved essays. I'm so glad you've begun to "ramble intelligently" to impress your teachers. That's a good skill to acquire this year. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with AP History. If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger, right? (And by the way, I think you're supposed to know that paraphrased line for your test...). Love you!

    ReplyDelete