Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ok... yet ANOTHER random happening that I could have MENTIONED earlier.


Ok...as promised this is really random (and, no, it does not have anything to do with conference, though it should.) I found a baby hummingbird that looked a lot like this (sorry its so small, just click on the picture to see a larger version.)
Note: this is not the one I found. It is a lot less terrified looking. Hey, you'd be terrified too if one second you were in your nice warm nest, and the next, someone's phycho (but strangely not out to kill you) Basset was barking at you as ssoon as you landed! Anyhoo, my mom and I found a place near our house that rescues birds, so it was a happy ending! YAY ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Your mother once told me, "I want to hold birds." Sounds like her dream came true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rescuing a hummingbird gives you more manna than rescuing a pigeon. Did you know?

    ReplyDelete