Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am the Great Horse By: Katherine Roberts


Ok, you know those books that are history told by animals? This was that times about ten million. Its the story of Alexander the Great's conquest of most of the known world told through the eyes of his trusty horse Bucephalus. (No, I do NOT know how to pronounce that so do not ask!) This book was admittedly slow at times, and really, its not my type of book (I've had bad experiences with books told by animals). However, this was DEFINATLY the exeption to the rule, and I LOVED it! Best like in the world was in this book in fact (well, best line that I remember reading recently at least): "Lets get away from these idiots, shall we?" LOVE IT! How can you see that and NOT read it? I defy all of you who do not! You are Definatly missing out!

3 comments:

  1. Eh-hm. Check for a typo where you might have meant to say "line" rather than "like" But I'm NOT going to miss out any more. I'm bowling people over, racing to get that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh. SURE you are. you told me yourself you are too busy

    ReplyDelete